Thursday, 3 April 2014

Journaling Tags by Carol Fox


 

 

 

When I start a new journal I always go through and join pages together randomly throughout the book to make pockets for tags to slip into. I use these for personal thoughts or if I am doing a diary journal extra space to write or add photos to. Today my project is a couple of these tags.

 

What I did

 

·       I wanted to co-ordinate these with my page so I used the same three colours, I sprayed these onto my mat, added water and swished them around to colour them, dry.

·       I gave them a flick with water and lifted some of the colour off when the water was wet.

·       I stamped my borders on both sides of the tags using black Archival ink.

·       I stamped the lined areas to give places to write, and then in the case of the circles I masked these so I could stamp the swirls to fill in the gap.

·       Edge with black paint.

·       I added ribbon through the holes, holding with a brad on one side and then covering the brad back with a small button.

·       There is now space to write or add photos, which is lovely to add hidden journaling to your book.

 

I used 


Buttons
 
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...