Saturday, 5 April 2014

Cheep, Cheep by Donna Ratcliff








Morning all! Right so I decided to make a couple of ATC’s, something I’ve not made for ages and after I’d cut them out I looked at them and thought blimey that’s small! (Actually it was a bit stronger than blimey but children might be present!). 

Crafty Individuals Stamps – Patchwork Birds and Flowers
Distress Inks – Wild Honey, Pumice Stone
Memento Ink – Tuxedo Black
That Special Touch Mask - Funky
Claritystamp Stencil – Leafy Swirl 9” x 11”
 

 

1. So I started off with a 6” x 6” gelli print, can’t remember what colours used but I know the stencils were Clarity’s Leafy Swirl and That Special Touch’s Funky. I cut a couple of ATC size pieces from it and then blended a little Wild Honey and Pumice Stone distress ink onto them just to tone down the pattern a tiny bit. 
 
 
 
 

2. Then stamp the Patchwork birds and a few of the flowers onto a piece of white super smooth card. Cut out and colour with ProMarkers of your choice.
 
3. Once coloured, arrange onto atc’s and stick in place. Mount the atc’s onto a little bit of black card just to give a slight border and you’re done! 
 
 
 
 

Have a lovely weekend and see you next week
 
Donna xx

5 comments:

  1. I remember when I couldn't make anything bigger than ATC-sized (too scary) - how things change. These are fab. I like the mix of stencils on the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - absolutely fab use of those CI stamps - brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab backgrounds and those stamps are gorgeous! The colours you used for the images are brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous - love the backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous Donna. Great background for the lovely birds.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...