Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Alice TeaBag Envelopes by Mandy C


 

 

I’m sending some English Teabags to America and so I thought what better way to send them than in some Alice-inspired mini teabag envelopes… You can get a free template online  just resize to your teabag size

 

What I used:

 
 

Background of the envelopes is made of some gelli print papers that I made using blue, dark blue and yellow acrylics on. The stencils I used were StencilGirl – Circle Rays and Layered Salad and Crafters Workshop Harlequin Circles.
 

Using your template cut two envelopes out of your gelli prints. Fold and glue where it tells you to. You should have two mini envelopes. Edge around the back and front using your chalk ink.
 

Take the CI clock stamp and ink it up with the Black Archival. Stamp a small amount of the script around all four of the edges, leaving the middle out. The stamp is more or less the same size as your envelope. Stamp the whole clock on the back of the envelopes (I could only do one as the gelli print on the second was too prominent so I just did one of the back on the envelopes).

 
 
 
 

Stamp your chosen Alice images onto some stamping paper (you don’t want anything too thick) colour and cut out. Also stamp out the words ‘drink me’ twice and cut out. Adhere to your envelopes with the Cosmic Shimmer glue. Give the images a little bit of shading around them using some PanPastels or pencils. I’ve added some white spots to the deer using Cosmic Shimmer Pearl PVA.
 

Stamp a red heart onto the envelope and glue the words on too.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I’ve shown you a picture of the front and the back so you can see what they look like both ways. These envelopes fit 2 teabags in each.
 
 
Mandy C

2 comments:

  1. loving these stamps - had to put an order in for them - for a friends 18th birthday card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. T totally exquisite!
    Such a fab idea and I love the stamps and colours you have used

    Jools x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...