Thursday, 27 March 2014

Hey Baby by Carol Fox


 

 

I have done a page in my smaller journal this week using the Betty Grable stamp by the Deep Red Cling Company. 

 

This is what I did

 

·       I misted my page with water, sprayed it with white Dylusions followed by Bubble gum Pink while it was still wet and let this dry.

 
·       I first used a Honeycomb stencil and gesso on my page, and when this was dry various other stencils and paint to add interest and texture to the background. I finished with black paint through the star stencil also using this to add the details in the corner of the page.

 
·       I stamped my image onto cream paper and glued this into position before colouring it in, using my favourite Neo-colour for the skin and Gelatos for the rest of it.

 
·       I added three strips of washi tape to the page.

 
·       I added stitching with my sewing machine.

 
·       I have a very old plastic stencil that I used to lightly pencil my words onto the page, I then went over these with Black Enamel Accents to really make them pop off the page.

  

I used 


Gelatos
Cut and Dry to apply the gesso and paint
Sewing Machine
 
 
 
Carol

3 comments:

  1. This is really striking and fabulous Carol. Love it!
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this amazing page! That was great choice of color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page Carol with Dotted star, very glamour and beautiful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...