Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Intro To The EK CIRCLE CUTTER by Alan Scott



Something new for you this time round. I have done my first Info-mercial. Here I hope that you have a better understanding of a wonderful piece of crafting equipment, that's available from That’s Crafty, as well as a truck load of other wonderful crafting goodies! 
We all can't afford the metal dies that are available to cut out things, so here is the PERFECT crafting tool that will give you all sorts of circles up to 6 inches in diameter.


Okay this will not do decorative, however with a little for thought maybe use your paper punches around the edges? I have taken a normal small punch and just embellished the centre part. It's just a case of experimenting and then letting all those punches we have stored away give them a new lease on life.
I hope that you enjoy watching the video and you find it both entertaining, as well as, which is my main reason for doing it, very informative and you feel that you're there holding and looking at the very desirable piece of crafting equipment.
Below are two photographs showing what you can do. I did these very quickly with not much thought as I just wanted to give you a little hint and push in the right direction. It would be wonderful to see what you actually came up with using this wonderful crafting piece of equipment.









Here are the 2 photographs that I have done just quickly, showing you a small idea of how further you can take your cut outs.
 
 
 
 
 

Any questions please send me a message and I will do my best to help you. Hope you like this video and if there is anything else that you see at That's Crafty that you would like demo'ed, then please let us know and we will see what we can do.

Happy Crafting

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...