Monday, 6 January 2014

Timeless Laughter by Deborah



 




This is my second attempt at this card. I was just stamping the last circle and I dropped the stamp face down, bang in the middle of the wording. I hadn't even been on the sherry!
 
Using Archival ink I stamped all my main images - frame, words, clowns and ticket - onto stamping paper. Then dried them with a heat gun before colouring in with ProMarkers and pencils. After cutting them out and gluing them to some white card, I cut the card to size and stamped and coloured the stars, circles and juggling balls.


I edged the card with a grey ProMarker and attached it my blue card blank.
 
 
Deborah

7 comments:

  1. Fab card...like the LO, colours and mix of stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant combination of the AO sentiment with those wonderful vintage circus stamps - fabulous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous Debs and a masterpiece of masking. Fantastic!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant masking in evidence on your bold card.
    Great combination of stamps.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous combination of really great images! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a delightful card - the colours work so well on the white background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...