Thursday, 7 November 2013

Royal Robin Gift Tag by Carol Fox


 


 

It’s time to put my Halloween stamps away and tackle Christmas. I must admit I am in the Christmas mood at the moment, as I have just been away for a few days and we were in Disneyland Paris for Halloween and it was very decorated for the event, but it was weird, we went into the theme park the next day and Halloween was practically gone and Christmas had taken its’ place, as if by magic over night, so I have come home well and truly in the Christmas spirit, so I have a tag for you this week, I have used the crafty individuals Rubber stamp “ Royal Bird” and given him a bit of a Christmas Twist.

 

What I did
 

·       Stamp your image onto white shrink plastic and colour in, I used Distress Markers watered down on my craft sheet so the colours were quite faint, as the colour will intensify when the plastic shrinks. I coloured my bird to make it look a bit like a robin.

·       Shrink it with a heat gun or by putting in your oven for a couple of minutes.

·       Run a gold pen around the rim and add some Stickles around the edge.

·       When the stickles are dry cover the whole thing in Glossy Accents.

·       I stamped my greeting onto a small tag in black Archival ink.

·       My rosette shape is made using a die. When my Glossy Accents were dry I added my embellishment to the centre of the rosette, added a ribbon scrap to the back and glued it to my tag. I added a touch of Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Wax to my rosette to finish it.

 

What I used 

Red Card (for the Rosette)
Ribbon Scrap

 

See you next week,
 
Carol X

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous Carol. Such a lovely festive rosette and love the contrast with the kraft tag.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...