Saturday, 30 November 2013

Christmas Wishes by Paula Whittaker




 

 

Morning All – Please excuse the bad photo, I haven’t got my normal camera as I’ve lent it out at.  Anyhow, this week I’ve used the Stampendous! Frantage Kit…..it’s a new product for me, and this is the first and only time I’ve used it but I can see so many possibilities with it – just wish I had the time to experiment!
 

 

Supplies: 


Printed Image
Flowers 
Foliage
 

 

·       Take a piece of card and cut it slightly smaller than the card base you are going to use. Colour this piece of card with a rough thin coat of Distress Paint. And dry. 

 

·       Use the Emboss It Dabber randomly over the card and then sprinkle over the different elements from the Stampendous! Frantage Kit. 

 

·       Use the heat tool to heat the Frantage up (make sure you heat from underneath the card!).
 
 

·       With a piece of Cut-n-Dry pick up some of the Distress Ink and rub around the edges of the painted piece of card. 

 

·       Finally, add the image, remnant rubs, flowers and foliage.
 
 
 
Paula

6 comments:

  1. Really lovely Paula and the snowy effect looks amazing.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your snowy Frantage!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing vintage Christmas card and love the snow, hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...