Saturday, 16 November 2013

A Little Wonder by Paula Whittaker


 
 

 

Hi All – Really hope I’m not boring you with my love of the ‘Alice Standing’ stamp – I hope to show you another way of using it.

 

Supplies:

Moss
Flower Soft
Metal Mushroom Shaped Charm

 

·       To begin with, I stamped the Alice image on to some paper using the Gray Flannel ink. Then I cut the image out and coloured it using alcohol colouring pens.
 

·       I stacked 3 of the natural bark icons, added the moss and Flower Soft.
 

·       I took the mushroom charm and covered it with several coats of gesso – once dry, I coloured the top half with a red ProMarker and then used the end of a cocktail stick to make dots on the mushroom, using the white gesso again.
 

·       I used a piece of clear packaging/acetate to make a little ‘L’ shape stand so the Alice figure stands up.



Paula

5 comments:

  1. Your Alice is charming and so inventive - great used of the bark icons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have our little favorites don't we. How could this be boring its charming. Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation Paula. An absolutely fabulous use of the Alice stamp and she looks so at home in the little scene.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...