Thursday, 24 October 2013

Huckleberry Finn Tag by Carol Fox


 

 

This set of stamps by The Artistic outpost always make me think of Autumn, so I have used Autumn colours for my tag

 

What I did

 

·       I applied Copper Distress Paint and Broken China Distress Stain to my craft mat, misted them with water and then dragged my tag through it to colour it.

·       I stamped the quote from the stamp plate in black Archival ink.

·       I stamped my image onto water colour paper, tore it along the bottom edge and then coloured it with Distress Markers, finishing it off with some Distress ink to age the whole piece of paper.

·       I stuck this to my tag and added the stamped quote as shown.

·       I finished my tag with some black paint drawn lines round th edges, adding a piece of string for a tie.

 

I used



 

See you next week,
 
 
Carol x

3 comments:

  1. Love this - the copper and blue background looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous-ness. love this stamp set so much. you've done it huge justice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Just bought this stamp set last week, not had chance to play yet though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...