Thursday, 26 September 2013

Tando Christmas Baubles by Carol Fox




 

 
 

I've been playing with the Grab bag of Tando Baubles this week, this is what I did with them.

 

What I did

 

·       I laid the mask onto the baubles, doing one at a time and choosing the size star from the mask that fitted best onto the size bauble I was using.
 

·       I applied Grunge Paste through the mask, when this was dry I flipped the bauble and repeated it on the other side.
 

·       Paint both sides with Honeydew Fresco Finish paint.
 

·       Use a piece of Cut and Dry Foam to sponge a thin layer of Old Gold paint over the top of the cream.
 

·       When the paint layers are completely dry, use your finger to apply a little bit of Gilding wax to the bauble, highlighting the raised areas of Grunge Paste and giving a gentle shimmer to the bauble.
 

·       It needed something to frame it, so I used a piece of Cut and Dry and a VERY SMALL spot of black paint on my craft mat to edge the baubles.
 

·       Finishing them off with some Frantage Glass Glitter.
 

·       Add a short length of ribbon or string for hanging.

 

 

 

          I used 


Fresco Finish Paint: Honeydew, Old Gold, Little Black Dress
Creative Expressions Gilding Wax: Cast Bronze, Golden Light
 

That’s all for this week, see you next Thursday,
 
 
 
Carol x

1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous, Carol. Very sophisticated baubles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...