Thursday, 19 September 2013

A Little Bit Of Alice by Carol Fox


 

 

 

This week I have a couple of boxes that I have used Oxford Impressions rubber stamps to decorate.

 

This is what I did

 

·       Give the box a quick coat of Sky paint, follow this with a coat of crackle medium and when dry paint with Honeydew paint, watch it crackle, I love this part.

·       When it is dry, coat with Multi Medium.

·       Stamp your image using black Archival ink and coat again with Multi Medium.

·       Colour your images with alcohol inks, I used mine with the alcohol ink fallible pens. Edge the box with a black dabber to give the edges definition.

·       Finish with a coat of Multi Medium, glue a button to the front.

 
 

What I used 


Fresco Finish Paints: Sky, Honeydew, Crackle Medium  
Alcohol Inks: Red pepper, Terracotta, Caramel, Stream

 

Carol x

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...