Tuesday, 23 July 2013

BEE Yourself Card by Mandy C


 

 
 

 

Square Card Blank
Watercolour Pencils 
 

 

·       Stamp all over the card blank with the dotty 7 Gypsies… it’s like punchinella but a stamp. Reminded me of honeycomb even though it’s not hexagon :-p ~ Use the Saffron Archival… beautiful honey coloured yellow.


·       Stamp the doll out onto white card/paper. Colour and cut her out. See how she fits on the card but don’t stick her down yet.


·       I then stamped the script from the 7 Gypsies A Bugs Life set onto the right hand corner, the flowers along the bottom and the moth/butterfly on the left corner.


·       Colour the leaves and berries with the ProMarkers. The rest I coloured with watercolours.


·       Stick the doll into place.


·       I’ve added some ‘stains’ around a couple of the edges.


·       Using the watercolour pencils, create a shadow around the doll.


·       I’ve used the words ‘bee yourself’ ~ it’s computer generated text.


·       Edge with the Amber Clay chalk ink.


·       Finally edge with black Archival ~ just on the edge.
 
 
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun and colorful card...
    I enjoy Bee themes very very much
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had those stamps too. I love how you've use the bottle top girl in this - looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...