Thursday, 13 June 2013

A Little Bit Alice by Carol Fox


 
 
 
 
 
This week I have made a tag based upon the techniques used by Tim Holtz for his June 2013 tag.

 
As they are his techniques I have used, I think it is best you look at his blog for the full details. The blog link can be found on the That’s Crafty shop site HERE.

 
I do have a love of all things Alice In Wonderland and I must admit when this stamp set arrived in the post my husband did say “ not another Alice stamp set”, but I think you can never have to many Alice in Wonderland stamps, and this set by Oxford Impressions has nice large image and the one I have used on the tag, is one of my favourite illustrations from the book. So of course I had to get this stamp set. I do love the way the image looks so vintage using the water colour technique.

 
I have used a few different things from the list on the SHOP so I have a full ingredients list below.

 

Distress Markers: Victorian Velvet, Forest Moss, Stormy Sky, Peeled Paint, Wild Honey, Mustard Seed, Barn Door, Broken China
Tag
Die Cut Letters
Water Colour Pen
Pen and Ink

 
I hope you like my take on the tag,


Carol x

3 comments:

  1. Alice was my favourite book as a child so I love this tag. The blue and rusty look is really unusual - really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous background - and nobody's ever beaten those Tenniel illustrations for Alice for me - gorgeous watercolour effect on the image, and a great take on the tag!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally utterly gorgeous and i think this belongs to me Carol! lol love love LOVE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...