Saturday, 9 March 2013

Echoes Canvas by Laura








Materials Used:

 

·       First I covered the canvas in a layer of black Gesso using a foam brush.  

·       When this was dry, I placed the template on the canvas and held it in place with the removable tape. 

·       I then rubbed over the template with embossing ink. I removed the template and covered the embossing ink with JudiKins Sticky Stuff and heated with a heat gun.
 
·       When the Sticky Stuff had melted, I added the gliding flakes, pressing them down firmly with my hand.
 
·       I waited until the gilding flakes had cooled down and then I rubbed them with the detailing foam tool that comes free with the gliding flakes, to remove the excess flakes.
  

Laura

4 comments:

  1. So elegant and stylish. Really pleased you are stocking the PA canvases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous canvas that would look so elegant in any home.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really gorgeous textural creation Laura in such striking colours.
    I too am glad to see those canvasses.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...