Sunday, 3 February 2013

Grungeboard Bookmark by Laura






Items used: 
 
 
First I cut my Grungeboard to size and then embossed it with the Clockworks Embossing Folder.

Next, I painted the Grungeboard with black Gesso and when this was dry, painted it again with Brushed Pewter Ink Stain. I rubbed quite a lot of it off with some kitchen roll, so that some of the black Gesso showed through and then I spritzed on some Glimmer Mist.




 
When the Glimmer Mist was dry, I sealed the Grungeboard with some Matt Multi Medium, punch a hole in the top and added a mini gear attached with natural hemp.

Laura

6 comments:

  1. Would make a great stocking filler for a male. It has that gentleman's club feeling about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Do the Cuttlebug embossing folders work okay in a BigShot, does anyone know, please?!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fab bookmark Laura. Love the embossing and the gear top piece.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you said your Mojo wasn't working.. I think this proves that its working just fine and dandy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...