Saturday, 19 January 2013

Octopode Tissue Wrapping Paper by Mandy C



 



·       I took a piece of white tissue ~ size of the tissue is up to you.


·       I had three goes at this before I got it how I wanted it! Firstly, I stamped first and then spritzed the tissue. Didn’t work so great so I’d recommend spraying and drying the tissue first. Which is what I did the next couple of times. I just sprayed randomly across the tissue and the mini tag.


·       Once the tissue had dried, I took the various Octopode stamps and stazon inks and randomly stamped over the tissue. I did the same for the mini tag, then I stamped the mini Alice with black Archival into the centre of the tag. 

Putting your own mark onto a bit of inexpensive tissue paper, turns something into a unique gift.
 
 
 

**  The other couple of times I tried stamping the tissue, I used firstly Adirondack inks in the lights… you couldn’t see the stamping at all. Then I tried stamping with Archival inks… they seemed to bleed abit, so the best ink to use (in my opinion) is the StazOn for this project. J


Mandy

3 comments:

  1. I love how the sprays look so soft and blended. I usually leave mine white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab idea Mandy and love the bright look you've achieved.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...