Friday, 21 December 2012

Venus by Paula Tidman


 
 

I used the Venus stamp from B Line Designs for my little hanging. It is a gorgeous stamp and is now back in stock.
I stamped onto matt photo card with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and lightly coloured with ProMarkers. I cut around the stamp and outlined with a gold leafing pen. I used the Tando Creative Arabian Style Layered Arch Frame which I painted with matt emulsion, (Fresco Finish paint would be ideal too) then stamped with a script stamp. I glued Venus onto the frame with matte medium. Then I triple embossed with Cosmic Shimmer UT Crystals. I added a metal  embellishment whilst the UT was still warm. I then rubbed on  gold gilding paste to the frame, adding a fringe and some flowers to complete my hanging.
 
Paula

4 comments:

  1. She fits beautifully in the Tando arch. Fabuluous, Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! The triple embossing gives it such depth somehow. Love the addition of the metal bit to her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh your hanging is stunning - wonderful stamp and brilliant decoration of the whole ornament. Merry Christmas, Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just seen this paula, its lovely. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...