Thursday, 20 December 2012

Clockwork Angel by Carol Fox


 

 

I wanted to use mainly non Christmas stamps to make this little hanging decoration. I have given it a bit of festive cheer by adding glitter to it.

I cut the main shape out of a bit of waste mount board left over from a larger project.

I inked this using one of the new Seasonal Distress Ink Pads, Evergreen Bough. I stamped the back ground using Black Archival ink, masking as I went. I ran a Metallic Gold Dabber round the edge.

The wings are die cuts using a black shiny card and then my little clockwork angel was coloured in using Distress Markers, assembled and added to the die cut shape. I Glossy Accented the key to make it “pop” a little bit.

I punched a hole top and bottom for hanging, finishing it off with a reclaimed chandelier droplet from my stash.

 
I used:
 
Rubber Stamps

Graphic 45 Old Curiosity Shop - Set 1 and Set 3
Oxford Impressions - Christmas Wish

 
Other items

Distress Markers (applied with a water colour pen) Barn Door and Walnut Stain
Ranger Black Archival Ink Pad
Glossy Accents
Frantage Crushed Glass Glitter

Carol x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...