Thursday, 13 December 2012

Alice Palace Beer Mats by Carol Fox


 
 
 

Hi, for my piece this week I have used two of the lovely new stamps from Crafty Individuals range of Alice Palace Stamps.

I am still working on my length of beer mat bunting for my fireplace, so I have made a couple additions to it with these stamps. I have worked out I need 13 to go across it and give a nice curve, so I am now in a quandary, should I do 14 to avoid the unlucky 13. These are number 11 & 12 so not far to go now.

 

 
 

I love the robin one as he is such a saucy looking little fella and the plate has a real retro look to it.

 

 

 
Hares always make me think of winter especially these ones with their little crowns, the masked snowflake back ground makes the whole thing very wintery.
 

I used

Quote from Creative Epressions Stylish Christmas 1
Distress Inks : Walnut Stain, Festive Berries
 

I really enjoyed making these and the stamps are a joy to work with. 

See you next week,
 
Carol x

3 comments:

  1. These are my favourites so far, but then I love the stamps. The robin looks fab on a red background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great addition to your beermat border, happy to say i got some from the local pub when i took my mum to lunch the other day.
    i think 13 is a good number, you don't want an even number :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so darn cute!!Gorgeous robin on red!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...