Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Mini Tags by Mandy C


 

 

I’ve made 2 more mini tags for my mini tag book …. which I started here. 
 
 
I bought a couple of the Queen Kat Designs - Mary Vogel Lozinak ~ I’m busy and Wind Me Up. I knew as soon as I saw these that they were a ‘must have’ for me. I love quirky and these fit the bill nicely… as well as fitting perfectly on the mini tags for the book.


I used Stampers Anonymous Classic Favorites - Classics 4 for the background stamping as well as Jenni Bowlin’s Protractor stamp.  I usually use Archival Inks or StazOn for background stamping, so that when I use watercolours later, they stay where they are stamped! All of my image stamping is done with Jet Black Archival ink pad. My images are coloured with watercolours.
 

I’ve added some ink through punchinella, highlighted the images with white and gold gel pens and then inked around the edges with some chalk ink.
 

Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Deliciously quirky images, and I love the colours and backgrounds you've created to highlight them!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of Mary Vogel Lozniak too! That protractor is fab too. Adorable tags, Mandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your fab tags Mandy, x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...