Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Gothic Princess by Paula Tidman


 
 
 

I thought I would get my self slowing in the mood for Halloween and start using oranges and blacks in my crafting.
That's Crafty! have a lovely selection of B Line Design Stamps and I decided to use Anne as my gothic princess. I stamped onto glossy white card with Archival ink and used Distress ink pads and pens to shade Anne. The background paper is from the Prima Almanac Pad that I buffed over with Spiced Marmalade Distress ink. I stamped onto black card with Stampers Anonymous Classic Favourites - Classic 3 using embossing ink and black embossing powder.
Then I mixed up some Cosmic Shimmer Mica Powder and water and painted over the embossed image. I tore and edged with Inka gold. I added some lace trim and ribbon from my stash and a vintage key charm.
 
Paula

7 comments:

  1. Love everything about this, Paula. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! This is Halloween how I like it! Beautiful colour choice and Anne looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card - love the rich, regal colours!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your gorgeous Gothic Princess, its very beautiful, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous project from Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Paula, I love everything about your Gothic Princess. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous Paula and the image is fabulous. Love the background you've created and the rich colours too.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...