Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Krafty Kristmas by Deborah




 

This card was made with My Mind’s Eye Kraft Funday - Everyday Fun and Happy Days 6x6 pads. It’s lightweight card, rather than paper. I used various Sizzix dies and the bauble and pine needles from Stampers Anonymous Classics #10. 

For the background, I stamped onto the ledger design from Everyday Fun, using Jet Black Archival and Barn Door Distress Stain. Then I coloured it in with Distress Stains in Wild Honey and Broken China. I also used the Wild Honey over the turquoise arch and several coats of Barn Door on the deer. I edged the die cuts with Black Soot Distress Ink before sticking them down with double sided tape. A black card blank sets it off nicely.
 
Deborah
 

10 comments:

  1. A really gorgeous bright and cheery card Debs. Fabulous!
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this Deb esp the colours. FABBo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm impressed great card, as I'm another who rarely uses papers :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh papers, and there was me thinking you'd done it all yourslef - lol.

    Great card, very christmassy

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did with the background Deb, an altogether arty Christmas card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I see what SHOULD be done with papers - this is wonderfully creative with so many techniques involved: I love it.
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW really lovely,the background is super !where do i buy that background,have to find it !! haha I have found myself buying papers lately,I mean you can add to the design and make it your own :))wonderful work Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, love the rich vintage shades and such an unusual and stunning Xmas card. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...