Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Archful by Paula Tidman




 

My last Lynne Perrella project before I pack them away, otherwise I won’t use anything else!
I used some scraps of paper from Prima Fairy Belle and Pink Paislee London Market to make a patch work sheet, which I glued to some thick grey card. I then cut it into an arch shape and used gold krylon around the edges.
I stamped a script stamp onto a small plywood frame and painted with clear crackle medium. I stamped the Lynne Perrella Collection 015 image onto glossy paper with sepia Archival ink and triple embossed, using Cosmic Shimmer Ultra Thick Embossing Crystals, then adhered to the frame and glued in place onto the arch.
I added some german scrap, a Creative Expressions key and some hardware from my stash. The flower is made using metallic lace and a sprinkling of red gems.
 
Paula

3 comments:

  1. The Perrella stamps really demand your attention, don't they :-) I love the peach, cream and sepia tones on your arch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...