Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Medieval Gothic by Paula Tidman






These fabulous new Lynne Perrella stamps are so beautifully detailed and are a real pleasure to use. As they are already cling mounted they are ready to use straight away. Can you tell I love them LOL!
I painted the central panel of Wendy Vecchi artful shrine in Snowflake Fresco Finish paint. Then I sponged Sienna and Deep Purple Archival ink through a Crafter's Workshop Harlequin template. Then I painted a couple of thin washes of Fresco Finish paint in Haystack and Butternut mixed with a touch of Snowflake. Then I squidged on some chalk inks using a scrunched up plastic bag, then lightly sanded for a smooth finish.



I stamped the two images from the Lynne Perrella Collection 015 in black Archival ink and coloured with some waxy coloured pencils. I added a flourish around the edges then coated with Satin Glaze. I used thick black embossing enamel on the frame like Cosmic Shimmer Embossing Crystals and stamped into it whilst hot, with my script and swirl stamps. I highlight with alcohol inks and Cosmic Shimmer mica powders.

Paula

3 comments:

  1. Ah, you've got a different set from me (so hard to choose)Paula, and you've made a gorgeous shrine. Love the stamped in UTEE frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... this is stunning! The frame is absolutely amazing, and your colours and stamps are wonderful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these stamps and im saveing for them lol really like what you have done here, love the texture on the frame the colours are great too.
      Lyn x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...