Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Mini Frida Page by Mandy C






Please see here for details of my flip book.

What I used:

 

  • Make a background using your craft mat and the new Summer Tim Holtz inks. Cut out a piece that will fit onto the study card.
  • Using black Archival, stamp frida onto a piece of white card, colour with watercolours and cut out. Stamp the heart stems up the sides of the card, using the music stamp, stamp a border at the bottom and then stamp diagonally across the top of the card.
  • Colour the stems in with a green pencil.
  • Stamp the phrase onto a piece of coloured card, cut out, arrange on the card and glue down.
  • Add white pen highlights.
  • Add stickles and leave to dry.

Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Love your flip frida with the touch of glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous background and image - love this! Had to go and nose at your flip book too. What a brilliant idea!! I love that you can make something really quite quickly which looks so good. Will have to pinch this idea for my niece as she would love to make one of these. Thank you so much for sharing this idea. If it ever went on my blog you would of course, get a mention.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag...love the music in the background and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking at these flip books in WH Smiths the other day, what a great idea, I might have to go and buy one now! I love your art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...