Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Mini Frida Magnet by Mandy C






What I used:
Mini Alphabet stamps


What I did:

I took the inside of the gothic arch out of the frame. On the white side of it, I stamped the mini Frida stamp with Black Archival ink. I blasted it with the heat tool to set the ink before I coloured with some bright Promarkers.

Once that had dried, I edged around the arch with the Cats Eye ink pad.

Then, I used the Versamark and the Crystal Antiquities embossing powder and embossed over the top of the arch. I did this twice. I love the effect of this embossing powder.

Finally I attached a magnet to the back of the arch.


Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Adorable mini Frida - love the vibrant colour too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...