Monday, 25 June 2012

What’s Up Pussy Cat by Paula Tidman









I thought I would try something completely different from my usual vintage style and colours and I was immediately drawn to the rather funky Felinus stamp by Stampendous.





I used some paper from my stash and buffed on some Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink for the backing papers. I used a Ranger manila tag and rubbed over the Spiced Marmalade Distress ink pad and the Vintage Photo pad. Then I stamped Felinus The Cat and masked and stamped the row of bottles from PaperArtsy Hotpick 1109. I bleached away some of the ink and used a contrasting colour for the bottles. I then used a  white gel pen to add highlights. I made a rosette and coloured seam binding with Spiced Marmalade Distress Re-Inker and added a birthday sentiment and some computer text to complete my card.


Paula

9 comments:

  1. Your change of direction paid off, Paula. This is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your change of style Paula, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Paula love the colours and your style shines through

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant composition Paula, love those bottle stamps and that cat in front is brilliant. Wonderful vibrant colours, really smashing. Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh Paula. That Spiced Marmalade works so well here. You have also managed to achieve the sometimes impossible - arranging a tag onto a card in a way that really works. Thanks for sharing, hugs Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love thisi, your new style is as good as the old, it's your brilliant stamping technique and placements that do it for me every time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow really warm and funky card love the cat stamp.EE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paula this is wonderful, I love the colours and your beautiful stamping x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...