Thursday, 14 June 2012

Fortune Tag by Mandy C






I used a piece of white card and cut a large size tag size out (3.5 x 8.5 inches).
The background I used on this tag, started out as a ‘serendipity’ piece of paper (bits of paint and ink from using scrap paper under your work). I added paint through a couple of Crafters Workshop stencils. 
I stamped out the Lost Coast Serenity Diva stamp onto thick white paper and cut the image out. I also used the words on this stamp which I cut out separately.
I used the flying pig image from the Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe 1 set of stamps. I also used the eye chart over the background in Dove Gray StazOn. In Black Archival, I stamped the owl border stamp from the Graphic 45 set at the bottom of the tag.
I arranged the diva and the pig on the tag and glued down. I then coloured the images with watercolour pencils.
I then used a Crafty Individuals flourish stamp on opposite ends of the tag and stamped one of the 3 Flying Flower Girls from Lost Coast on the edge of the tag too.
I arranged the words on the tag, used a white pen to highlight and edged in some black pen as well.

Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy...this is amazing! I love your imagination and the colours are awesome. You look like you have had sooo much fun making this tag.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seen this stunner on your blog, Mandy. Here you've answered my question about the flying pig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mady, love your tag, so much to look at and beautiful colours. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...