Thursday, 10 May 2012

Jubilee Birthday Card by Deborah





This card would make a great June 2012 birthday card. I used two stamps – IndigoBlu - I Spy and the flags from Lynne Perrella Collection 005.
First I cut white card to fit my card blank and dabbed Faded Jeans Distress Stain all over it. Then I stamped the flags in Memento Paris Dusk and with an Adirondack Snow Cap Paint Dabber.
I rubbed the Snow Cap over pale blue-grey card then stamped I Spy with the Memento Paris Dusk. I coloured the flesh and the shirt with some water soluble pastel but ink or paint would do as well.
On a separate piece of white card I stamped the flags in Memento Paris Dusk and with Barn Door Distress Stain. After cutting them out and sticking them to the card with double sided tape, I added more colour to them with ProMarkers in Berry Red and Denim Blue.


Deborah

7 comments:

  1. So effective, love the combination of both stamp sets, great colours too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great mix of stamps and love how youve made a jubilee card that doesnt look like one, if you know what I mean lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Indigo Blu stamp and your various effects combining to make a great unique card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combo of stamps, fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. The colours look great with your choice of stamp. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...