Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Flower Fairy by Deborah


This card uses a variety of stamps from several ranges available at That’s Crafty!



The fairy is made up from Lost Coast Designs 3 Flying Flower Girls; Lost Coast Designs Small Bird head Woman; PaperArtsy Hot Picks Stamp and Die 01; a Technique Tuesday set I already had similar to their Loves Me Still (different patterns on the petals); Creative Expressions Vintage Photography.  The images were stamped onto painted papers -  with additional colouring in using ProMarkers - in Memento Tuxedo Black, Adirondack Cranberry dye ink and Versafine Vintage Sepia. The zetti words are from Invoke Arts.
For the background and green frame, I sprayed card stock with Mr Huey’s Color Mist: Custard and Dylusions Fresh Lime respectively. I used the dotty stamp from Creative Expressions Vintage Heart without an acrylic block to stamp randomly in Adirondack Butterscotch and Terra Cotta dye inks.
I tore the Fresh Lime sprayed card into a frame, colouring the white core with an Orange ProMarker, before over-stamping with the checkered pattern from Tim Holtz’s Bitty Grunge set.
I finished by sticking the artwork to black card with double sided tape.

Deborah

8 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah, gorgeous colours and design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally totally awesome. I just love how you use colour! Thanks for popping by to see me. Cindy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love the quirkiness of this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you had a lot of fun making this beautiful card Deb - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is incredible, Deborah! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...