Thursday, 12 April 2012

Vintage Beauties by Paula Tidman







Today I used the pretty Prima Nature Garden clear stamp for both of these cards. I usually use rubber stamps, as I’m rather heavy handed and I think acrylic stamps require lighter pressure, but this stamped very easily and cleanly and is very finely detailed.

Both are stamped using black Archival Ink and coloured with Distress Inks and backed onto the very pretty London Market Papers from Pink Paislee.

I used the Distress Inks as watercolours, stamping onto an acrylic block and painting with a fine paintbrush. Then I buffed on more Distress Inks whilst still in the metal die and also once out of the die.




I added flowers, ribbons and embellishments from my stash and printed the banner sentiments on my computer.

Paula

3 comments:

  1. I am hopeless with ribbons and bows. You make it look so effortless - and stunning too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty vintage look - the young girl is a lovely stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - these are fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...