Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Oh Alice! Card by Mandy C





All the black stamping on this card is done in Archival Black. I began with a shaving foam background (photo tutorial coming soon) and stamped onto the background with ‘Violet’ Versacolor with Tim Holtz Papillon Stamp Set ~ CMS106.
 
I positioned the Alice picture I had (which is a free image from flickr) so I knew roughly where to stamp my images. I used the tea cup flowers from Character Constructions ~ The Beekeepers Tea Collection ~ Plate 8, these are such fun stamps. I also used the grass from Tim Holtz Spring Sprung Stamp Set ~ CMS084 just along the bottom of the card.

I adhered the Alice image and then used black to add smudges from the Tim Holtz Spills and Splatters Stamp Set ~ CMS028.

Mandy

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours, love the purple background stamping and the Alice image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image and the tea cup flowers are suitably Alice quirky

    ReplyDelete
  3. O Mandy! You are on a roll! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the background!It's a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great background. Love your Alice image ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...