Thursday, 5 April 2012

Lynne Perrella Pencil Case by Paula Tidman





I’ve used sets 006 and 008 of the new Lynne Perrella stamps to decorate a plain white canvas pencil case.
I primed the canvas with two coats of Claudine Hellmuth white gesso, then I used a combination of Fresco Finish Paints in Lilac, Ice Blue, and Hey Pesto along with Crafter's Workshop Masks in mini Daisy Cluster and mini Harlequin to create the background. I was going to outline the flowers in white but my liner pen would not work properly on the canvas, so I used a black Faber Castel ink pen.

I stamped the Lynne Perrella images in black Archival Ink and coloured with Inktense pencils. I left to dry thoroughly overnight and sealed with two coats of Claudine Hellmuth Matt Medium.



 
I found some lilac lace in my stash and attached using a hot glue gun. I made a couple of flowers using Tim Holtz Grunge Paper and painted with Hey Pesto & Lilac Fresco Finish Paint and Crackle Glaze, over stamped, attached a pearl brad and attached to the case with some ball chain.

Paula

10 comments:

  1. Love this - absolutely brilliant idea and the colours are superb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stamps look wonderful with the blues and lilacs, Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. The colours are superb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow stunning :)

    I would love a go at using Canvas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow its totally stunning Paula, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where on earth can I buy a white pencil case? I have looked in stores like Michael's as they have canvas aprons and bags, but cannot seem to find just a plain white canvas pencil case.
    I love this idea, and this it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...