Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Follow Your Dreams by Paula Tidman

 

I’m delighted to share my first craft project as a member of the That’s Crafty! Design Team. I love stamping and That’s Crafty! has the most amazing selection of stamps, so it was very difficult to choose which ones to use.

 

 

 

I decided on making a small travel themed canvas and used some B Line Design and Paperartsy stamps.


Firstly, I stamped the B Line Postcard Collage stamp on tissue paper and adhered it to the canvas using
Claudine Hellmuth Matt Medium . I painted over a light wash of PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Paint in Ice Blue and stencilled in a darker shade of blue. I painted some thin card in the same Fresco Finish paint and stamped PaperArtsy Hot Pick 1106 and Urban Snap Shots Structures Plate 1 in Archival ink and cut and glued onto my canvas. I added a quote and used Whimsy Stamps Sentiments Collection - Treasured Moments Tickets Sentiments stamps and die.


Finally, I added a
Wendy Vecchi flower and a touch of Inka gold.



Paula xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous canvas.I love blue and brown together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful canvas. Great choice of colours and stamps. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project, wonderful stamps and I love that colour combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firstly YAY on the DT blog.. YAY on Paula being on the design team too....

    Lovely project Paula (as ever)
    Z x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous canvas Paula although you already know I love this and the beautiful colours and stamping.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...